Wednesday, July 26, 2006

 

Launch date

I've done quite a few product launches in my day, so this one is pretty tame. But, today I plan to send out the invitations to many friends and family inviting them to our blog, WFRV. I wanted to have some content on the blog to get things started, and I hope that the rest of the family contributes regularly as I plan to. I know that Denise has one post to write on trip and route planning, and our son, Anonymous, is thrilled to be the official WFRV photographer with his new digital camera.

So, if this is the first post you see on WFRV, Welcome! And, wish us luck on the big adventure!

Comments:
Have a great trip! We are looking forward to hearing more from you along the way.

Love,
Mom and Dad/Grandma and Grandpa
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?